QUALITY PARTS AND SERVICES AT COMPETITIVE PRICES.
JJR specializes in the design and fabrication of machined parts, sheet metal parts and assemblies, thermoformed products and components for customer specific applications. The majority of parts are built with aluminum and high strength alloys to create high strength and low weight precision formed sheet metal assemblies. Our proven track record with the products below make JJR an ideal partner for your manufacturing solutions.
- Sheet metal fabrication and assembly (riveting, bonding, etc)
- Machined parts (extrusions, fittings, etc) and assemblies
- Vacuum thermoforming plastics
- Tooling design and fabrication including WABO
- Composite Tool and Parts Fabrication
- Wide range of material vendors and finish facilities to complete your project from start to finish
- Stringent QA system and procedures to ensure quality and full traceability of material and processes. AS9100 certification to be completed in 2018.
- Engineering Services. We offer part & assembly design, tooling design, test setup design and prototype development.
CUSTOM METAL FORMING
ASSEMBLY & BONDING
MEET OUR TEAM
One Team, Many Parts
At JJR, our skilled team engineers, machinists, sheet metal fabricators, assemblers and office staff are the backbone of our operation. For almost 10 years, their passion, hard work and aptitude have been the building blocks of our success. The respect they have for the work that we do is evidenced by the uncompromising work ethic that consistently drives value for our customers and has made JJR Engineering and Fabrication a go-to parts and assemblies manufacturer for clients in the Pacific Northwest and the United States.